AHD Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 Apply for 138 Livestock Supervisor and Various Vacancies at www.ahd.maharashtra.gov.in :
Department of Animal Husbandry, Maharashtra state has issued a notification to engage bright and talented candidates through AHD Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 and inviting online application against 138 various vacancies on main portal site at www.ahd.maharashtra.gov.in so those all aspirants who have sufficient qualifications as required then do refer full notification first and apply only if you are quite sure that you are eligible.
Government sector jobs are the most popular among the youth who have just completed their studies and willing to enroll underneath and such a big opportunity is waiting for them in Maharashtra state. Animal Husbandry Department is the one who looks after all the activities related to formulation of livestock policies and to develop animal health care and disease control as well. So read below article to help you understand basic needs of eligibility criteria.
AHD Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 Eligibility:
Total Vacancies: 138
|Sr.No.||Name of Posts||Vacancy||Qualifications|
|04.||Stenographer (Upper class)||01||SSC|
|05.||Stenographer (Lower class)||01||SSC|
Education Qualification: Education requirements for each post differs from each other so you are advised to refer full notification in order to understand what type of work you need to do if you are selected. Link of the ahd notification can be found at the end of this article.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 46 years
Pay scale: Upon selection, you are liable to get salary as below manner:
- For the post of Livestock Supervisor and Senior Clerk – Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200 with a Grade Pay of Rs.2400/-.
- For the post Clerk Typewriter and Driver – Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.1900/-.
- For the post Upper-Class Stenographer – Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800 with a Grade Pay of Rs.4400/-.
- For the post of Lower-Class Stenographer – Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800 with Grade Pay of Rs 4300/-.
Selection Procedure: In order to filter out only talented and well qualified candidates, officials of the AHD will carry out below test and all the applicants need to crack it one by one in order to process further or even to stay in the race.
- Written examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- General: Rs.300/-
- SC/ST : Rs.150/-
- Starting date of application: Already started
- Last date of application: 26th July 2017
- Admit card date : will be notified later
How to apply AHD Maharashtra Recruitment 2017?
- Go to www.ahd.maharashtra.gov.in and on home page, look at left hand side toolbar.
- Select “Establishment” -> “Online Recruitment” and click on “Apply Online”
- Fill out the application with your qualification details and follow the other instructions mentions in notification.
- At last after filling it, submit it for consideration request and take print out of that form as well.
- For more assistant on this, you can follow either site of the AHD or you can also refer notification from below.
Apply Online: AHD Maharashtra Recruitment 2017
Official site : www.ahd.maharashtra.gov.in