Gujarat TET 2 Application 2017, notification, Syllabus, TET 2 Exam date, exam pattern, check at ojas.gujarat.gov.in :
Finally one of the most awaited TET 2 Notification 2017 has been released yesterday and TET-II online application 2017 will be started from 9th June 2017 at www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in. As of now just indicating notification released in order to aware all those aspirants who are willing to apply because they get time to collect necessary documents and certificates as stated in it while applying online. However tet 2 exam date and call letter download intimation will be released later on in local newspapers and here as well.
Yet another opportunity is awaiting to utilize for those aspirants who are relates with teaching line and dreaming to make their career bright with the same. Start preparing yourself with syllabus and exam pattern as stated in notification for teacher’s eligibility test, most needed and mandatory examination for those candidates who are willing to enroll as teacher in standard 6th to 8th as primary teacher or teaching assistant.
State government of Gujarat has authorized state examination board to conduct second edition of teacher’s eligibility test (TET-II) however registration for the same yet not started but it would be commenced from 9th June 2017 onwards. In fact it is still not decided by the board that what is the tet 2 exam date and when will they finalize list of exam centers however they just intimated that notification for exact exam date will be posted in local newspapers once whole schedule approved and confirmed. Details regarding to syllabus, eligibility, call letter, application procedure, site for tet 2 registration and others are as follows.
Gujarat TET 2 Eligibility :
Gujarat TET-2 Exam Date 2017: Will be notified later
TET-2 Eligibility: Please note that this tet 2 is only for those aspirants who are willing to become teacher in standard 6th to 8th in primary schools and in order to apply you need to first of all satisfy minimum education qualification. For details in depth regarding to it, please refer full notification which link given at the end of this article.
TET-2 Syllabus & Exam Pattern:
There will be two parts in tet 2 examination and each will contain multiple choice questions. Each part will be of 75 marks and it is compulsory to crack part 1 for every candidate. Part 2 will be for those who are only willing to become any particular language teacher. For further details, refer to the notification and below table.
PART -1 (common for all subject)
|Child development & pedagogy||25 Marks|
|Language (Gujarati & English)||25 Marks|
|GK & Current affiars||25 Marks|
PART -2 (Language)
- General/Open: Rs.350/- + service charges extra
- SC, ST, SEBC, PH: Rs.250/- + service charges extra
- Please not that fee won’t be refunded in any circumstances once paid..
Important Dates or TET-2 Exam Schedule for registration:
|2||Advertisement in newspaper||07-06-2017|
|3||Time Limit of Online Registration||09-06-2017 to 19-06-2017|
|4||Time Limit of Online Payment||09-06-2017 to 19-06-2017|
|5||Time Limit for Payment through post office||09-06-2017 to 20-06-2017|
How to apply Gujarat TET 2 Application 2017?
Note: Before applying make sure you are eligible and satisfying minimum eligiblity criteria and to do so, read twice whole notification first.
- Go to www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in which online application portal for Gujarat state.
- Now click on “Apply Online” and select the medium in which you want to appear for tet 2 exam.
- After that fill all the required details including personal, educational details and also note that details marked with sign “*” is necessary to fill.
- By clicking on “Save” option your submitted data will be saved in server and an application number would be generated of yours so save it.
- Now on next step you need to upload your passport size photo and signature same as mentioned size and format in notification.
- In next step, you need to confirm submission of your application but note that once confirmed, you won’t be allowed to make changes in application so cross check all the details twice before submission.
- Now click on “Print Application/Challan” and enter application number and date of birth of yours, download pay sleep or challan.
- Pay the application fees with service charges in any near by post office or you can also make online payment as well.
- For more information, please refer notification.
- Please note that details submitted aren’t verified by the board so only you are liable for it and if you found guilty for hiding any details then final decision will be taken by the chairman of SEB whether to cancel it or not.
- Procedure for application are done online so you have to certified that all the details are true so if you provide false details and found guilty then you are liable for strict actions.
- Caste certificate assigned by competent officer in necessary to provide in case of SC/ST/PH/SEBC candidates. For more details please read whole notificaiton:
Apply Online : Gujarat TET 2 Application 2017 – link will be activated after 9th June 2017
Official site: www.ojas-gujarat.gov.in