SBI PO Mains Result 2017, Cut off and Interview Date & Call Letter Download at www.sbi.co.in :
State Bank of India is going to release SBI PO Mains Result 2017 for probational officers examination along with cut off marks on main portal site at www.sbi.co.in and those who selected will be intimated about interview date very soon. Please note that some of the news portals expect that during first week of July, most probably final list will be released however bank authorities haven’t said a word on this regard. You can check SBI PO Interview date and also download interview call letter online.
SBI PO Mains Result 2017 for 4th June Exam, Merit List:
State Bank of India commonly known as SBI is one of the promising banks of India which holds the prime position in the Indian banking industry and has done a very wonderful work from decades. From establishment it has gained very dignified reputation and the applicants who are willing to enter into the banking sector has always wishes to join in with the SBI. This is the reason why it has a record to recruit a large number of candidates in India and also helps in the employment generating schemes and opportunities. It has done a wonderful work from its presence and is regulated by the government.
SBI PO Mains Exam was taken on 4th June 2017 which contained certain questions related to English language, General awareness, Marketing knowledge, Reasoning and Interpersonal skills. The candidates who have applied for the post are very eager to know the results. As they are willing to work with this reputed bank they need to working hard with total enthusiasm and dedication in order to secure their future. They had appeared the exams wonderfully for which they have worked very hard and i can imagine the situation from which you are surrounded in as I am also one of the people who have applied for the several banking posts.
SBI PO Mains Cut Off Marks 2017:
Cut off marks for any examination is so much important factor which plays vital role in selection of the qualified candidates and SBI PO Mains Cut off marks 2017 officially not released however based on previous year records, we have tried to cover expected cut off marks for state bank of India probationary officers recruitment. Refer below table in order to understand cut off marks matrix in depth.
SBI PO Mains Final Cut Off Marks 2016:
SBI PO Mains Expected Cut Off 2017:
All candidates results are prepared based on the aggregate of the performance in written exams so it is most important for them to score as more marks as they can. The result contains the status that whether the applicant is PASSED or FAILED in the exams. Not only this but even there will be a descriptive of the scoring shown that the candidate is if failed, where is he/she lacking. The officials have confirmed that the score card is to arrive soon yet the dates are not confirmed but our sources informs guides that the result will arrive before 15th July 2017 official site. So wishing you a Best of Luck for the same.
So now let us see the procedure to check the SBI PO Mains result 2017:
- Initially open the web browser and go to sbi.co.in which is the official site of State bank of India.
- Then you can see that the site loaded. Find out “Careers” on the top of right hand site of the website. Click on it, a new page will be loaded of carriers where we have to click on “Join SBI” button mentioned on the top of the website.
- After pressing the “Join SBI” button a new list of four options is drawn. Select “Recruitment Results & Archive” button and wait until page gets loaded completely.
- The loaded page is of the requirements and results of SBI. There you have to select the post for which you have applied for. Click on the PO post, and then there you can find out the current openings for the post of PO.
- Then select the Result of Main Exam, you will be taken to the PDF file which contains the number who are selected in the exam conducted. The SBI even informs their candidates by sending E-Mails and SMS too.
Download SBI PO Interview Call Letter 2017 – link will be provided soon
Official site : www.sbi.co.in