TNHB Recruitment 2017 Apply for 227 Assistant Engineer, Surveyor, Junior Drafting Officer, Technical Assistant, Junior Assistant & Typist Vacancies at www.tnhbrecruitment.in.
Tamilnadu Housing Board has just released notification to engage eligible candidates with them through TNHB Recruitment 2017 and will accept online application from 10th June 2017 means tomorrow onwards on main portal site at www.tnhbrecruitment.in so all those aspirants who are willing to apply for any of the post mentioned in it, first of all make sure you are satisfying their eligibility criteria and also can work as per their needs and requirement.
This board is working in the tamilnadu state, madras city in order to complete requirements and needs of the city. TNHB provides shelter to the needy economical lower class peoples with highest possible quality materials which can be afforded easily. Right now they are lacking with staffs thus it affects their works so recently, authorities have decided to recruit talented and technically capable candidates with them.
As of now just a intimation or notification is released which contains some of the brief details of regarding to tnhb recruitment drive. Online application lines for the same would be activated from tomorrow morning so don’t be panic and just make sure you are eligible and holding all the required documents said in notification and if you are missing it then start collecting as soon as possible.
TNHB Recruitment 2017 Eligibility:
Name of the Department: Tamil Nadu Housing Board
Total Post: 227
- Assistant Engineer (AE) – 25 Posts
- Surveyor – 19 Posts
- Junior Drafting Officer (JDO) – 19 Posts
- Technical Assistant – 76 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 126 Posts
- Typist – 12 Posts
|Category of Candidates||Minimum age (should have completed)||Maximum Age (should not have completed)|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs,
BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes
|18 Years||35 Years|
|Others (Candidates not belonging to above Category)||18 Years||30 Years|
Educational Qualification: Please note that full qualification information will be availbale from tomorrow onwards and we will also update it over here.
- Assistant Engineer (AE) – B.E/B.Tech (Civil Engineering)
- Surveyor – Diploma Engineering
- Junior Drafting Officer (JDO) – Diploma Engineering
- Technical Assistant – Diploma Engineering
- Junior Assistant – SSLC (10th Pass)
- Typist – SSLC (10th Pass) & Typewriting English & Tamil Lower & Higher Grade in Tamil or English
- Assistant Engineer (AE) – Rs.9300 – 34800 with Grade Pay Rs.4700/-
- Surveyor – Rs.9300 – 34800 with Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
- Junior Drafting Officer (JDO) – Rs.5400 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
- Technical Assistant – Rs.5400 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
- Junior Assistant – Rs.5400 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- Typist – Rs.5400 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
- OC, BC, BC(M), MBC & DC Candidates : Rs.500/-
- Other Candidates of the state (SC, SC(A), ST, DA) : Rs.250/-
Note: As of now there is no details regarding to syllabus and what kind of selection procedure, hall ticket, exam pattern, result date for tnhb recruitment will be there however we will update once updated online so just keep eye on www.tnhbrecruitment.in.
How to apply for TNHB Recruitment 2017?
- Go to www.tnhbrecruitment.in which is only medium through which you can submit your registration.
- On home page, click on the notification and link and make sure you read and understand it. If you are eligible then,
- Click on new registration link and fill all the asked details marked with “*” sign.
- Cross check all the filled details are true to your knowledge and you have enough documents to prove your qualification as well.
- Submit your application and pay applicable application fee as per your category and take print out of that form.
Official site: www.tnhbrecruitment.in